COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR SERIES
ABOUT THE WEBINARS
Digital Confluence is proud to bring you a complimentary series of five webinars on career development that will run throughout February 2022. All webinars require registration and participants may choose to attend one or more webinars. To maintain sufficient interactivity and to ensure time for each participant’s questions, each webinar is limited to 10 participants on a first in, best dressed basis.
WHO IS THIS SERIES FOR?
This series is suitable to both beginner and intermediate LinkedIn profile members. There is no prerequisite to have a LinkedIn account (free and paid memberships are available) but participants will find it useful to create an account beforehand and familiarise themselves with the platform.
WHAT ARE KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- ensure an optimised LinkedIn profile in order to present a strong and clear professional personal brand
- the value of creating content as a means to showcase expertise, build trust and grow your audience, how to get started and things to avoid
- how to grow your LinkedIn network, how to initiate a conversation on LinkedIn
- tips for managing a career pivot or career gap
- tips and tools for driving more engagement and building meaningful relationships.
WHAT WILL THE INDIVIDUAL WEBINARS COVER?
Webinar #1 on Tuesday 15 Feb 2022
Optimise your LinkedIn profile
Ensure that your profile is clear, distinct and supports your career goal
Webinar #2 on Wednesday 16 Feb 2022
Post high-quality content
Allow your content to speak to your expertise, build trust and grow your audience
Webinar #3 on Monday 21 Feb 2022
Build a purposeful network
Discover like-minded people and how to start a conversation
Webinar #4 on Wednesday 23 Feb 2022
Manage your career pivot
Learn how to manage a job switch or career gap yet maintain a strong digital profile
Webinar #5 on Monday 28 Feb 2022
Tips and tools to develop meaningful engagement and build relationships
WHERE WILL THIS WEBINAR SERIES TAKE PLACE?
(Note: A Zoom account is not required if you are strictly joining Zoom Meetings as a participant).
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THIS WEBINAR?
40 mins presentation | 20 mins Question & Answer
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINARS
FOr any enquiries, please email rowena AT digitalconfluence.info.