About the book
If you are looking to create more credibility and authenticity about who you are as a professional, then this short and practical case study will show you how.
Book: Build A Body of Work – A Case Study on How to Build More Influence
Author: Rowena Morais
You will learn
- how a senior HR leader (with no previous experience in writing or marketing) began her writing journey to strengthen her professional profile and utilise the development of a body of work to showcase her leadership capability;
- about the goals she developed and the steps she took including developing a long-term content strategy;
- the process for building an editorial calendar, conducting a content audit and producing specialised content;
- the habits she developed and the ways she optimised work through processes and tools; and
- how she evaluated her activities to determine what constituted success.
Table of contents
- Part I: Overview
- What you will learn here
- The profile
- The opportunity
- The solution
- Part II: Steps to success
- The steps to success
- Process overview
- Part III: Conclusion
- The ‘why’ behind the effort – communicate to influence
- Take charge of your learning journey
- Showcase expertise without looking arrogant
- Acknowledgements and resources
- About the author
Praise for the book
I read your book and it was amazing how I could relate to every bit of it. With similar experience, similar domain … I had so much to take away from this book. It definitely gave me some really effective ideas and tips that I can put to use immediately. Thanks so much for sharing this with me.
Shivani Reddy Nigudagi SHRM-SCP, Malaysia
“Build a Body of Work” by Rowena Morais is a book that deserves a bigger stage. It is written with generous insight and content richness whilst maintaining a caring, empathic and original story-telling style, which guides the reader one action at a time, from feeling overwhelmed to feeling secure and accomplished in developing their public professional profile. This self-help book beats steadily and with a big heart.
Ioana Jago, UK 2022